Nature Pop Art Wall Hanging
Create a unique piece of artwork by layering simple stencils and using bright colors. Our interchangeable pro caps (spray nozzles) make it easy to control your application and requires only one coat for full coverage! By Helena Kim via Craft Ideas Magazine.
Wood canvas, 9”x12”
Plutonium™ Paint in colors of choice
Plutonium™ Pro Caps
Folk Art Stencil Value Pack, 12”x12”: Backgrounds, Woodland
- Tape raindrop stencil to top portion of wood canvas. Use beige dot thin cap to spray three rows of raindrops in color of choice. Remove stencil.
- Tape mountain stencil to bottom portion of wood canvas, overlapping some of the raindrops. Use silver fat cap to spray entire stencil in color of choice. Using a lighter shade of the same color, spray lightly over stencil for added depth. Remove stencil.
- Position raindrop stencil over tops of mountain, aligning with the raindrops sprayed in Step 1. Spray paint one row of raindrops using beige dot thin cap. Remove stencil.
- Position tree stencil along bottom of wood canvas and spray paint one row in color of choice. Slightly offset stencil and spray again using the same color. Remove stencil.
- Continue to layer stencils as desired and spray paint.
- Jason Adams x San Jose Sharks
- Van Halen Pick Up Truck Project
- The Slapass Mobile Gets Monsterized
- Rob Adams x Packard Plant, Detroit
- Ryan Humphrey x American Flag Decks
- Ryan Humphrey x Pure Fix Cycles
- Behind the scenes with Jason Adams
- RAW Brooklyn x Sevan William
- Watch: Guns And Arrows x Jason Adams
- Prove It! x Artists
- Summer Snowboarding x So-Gnar
- TEAD Paints Curbed Detroit
- Matthew Eaton x Woodward Windows