Why is Plutonium™ Paint Different?
- Plutonium™ exterior/interior aerosol paint is a unique modified automotive acrylic laquer which provides a premium coating that resists dripping, chipping, cracking and peeling.
- As a true HVLP (high volume low pressure) color delivery system, our paint has been developed to dry faster, cover better and last longer than any other aerosol paint.
- Plutonium™ reduces the carbon footprint of aerosol spray by 50%, by using a 70% pigment load and 30% propellant, making it more eco-friendly than leading brands. No CFCs.
- Our cans are environmentally friendly. Made from tin-free steel and coated on both sides with PET (a polyester polymer), we’ve eliminated the need for solvent-based interior lining, thereby significantly reducing any carbon emissions. Our finished cans have no welded side seams; this does away with with the need for copper or water during manufacturing.
- Due to its high pigment load Plutonium™ can provide up to 2½ times the coverage of other aerosol paints, this will vary by color and comparison brands.
- Plutonium™ is innovative, with an ergonomic seamless can and dual valve system – a feature that allows the can to be held upside down while spraying without clogging.
- Its interchangeable actuator system provides variable spray patterns from 1/16th” to
over 10″ wide.
- Plutonium™Paint dries fast (3-5 minutes).
- No primer necessary on most surfaces.
- Most of our colors cover in one pass.
- Sprays wet over wet – no need to wait for Plutonium™ Paint to dry.
- Mold, mildew and fade resistant with UV protection.
- Plutonium™ Paint has a 5-year shelf life.
- Will not interfere with the use of, or in combination with, other aerosol paints, which often crystallize when multiple brands are used together.
- Ideal for use on metal, masonry, wood, wicker, paper and some rubber and plastic surfaces for a smooth, durable, matte finish.
- A pleasant vanilla fragrance masks the odor typical of aerosol paints.
- Color palette consists of 33 vivid opaques, 3 metallics and 4 translucents.
- Made in the USA. Born and raised in Detroit.